Does your organization need more flexible and diversified resources? We know the answer is "yes, we needed it yesterday!" We are motivated to connect grantseekers with the intellectual, human, and capital resources their organizations need to catalyze their movements and galvanize social change.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Train local staff in fundraising development: grant prospecting and selection process, funder and network engagement, data management, partnership development, grant cycle management, crowdfunding campaigns, giving circle models, technical assistance, and integration with communications, finance, impact measurement, and other relevant departments.
- Clarify resource mobilization/development strategy and organizational sustainability and business plan.
- Provide in-depth sector and funding landscape research and recommend new avenues.
- Grow corporate, strategic partnerships, and community of support.
- Build and support execution of on and offline fundraising campaigns.