Are you new to grantmaking? Are you an experienced philanthropist who wishes to introduce more equitable policies in your giving plan? We start where you are by either defining or refining your giving strategy and continue to walk with you throughout the grantmaking cycle. Centered in this process is the integration of inclusive, just, and gender-lens practices.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Define/refine mission, vision, theory of change, and guiding principles that reflect your core values and philanthropic goals.
- Incorporate participatory grantmaking processes along the grantmaking cycle.
- Perform due diligence and in-depth issue and geography specific field scans. Grantee prospect research, vetting, and analysis related to your philanthropic vision.
- Plan and prepare for board meetings including materials and decks to support decision making.
- Navigate financial vehicle strategies and third party financial institutions. Work closely with your tax, financial, and legal team.
- Develop inclusive processes for grant cycle: grantee application, selection, reporting, evaluation, and communication processes.
- Measure your philanthropic impact and outcomes. Build or refine data management systems.
- Provide technical assistance for your team and grantees.
- Integrate a gender lens into existing and new philanthropic and investing portfolios.
- Grow strategic partnerships and networks. Represent your philanthropic goals to external networks, convenings, and nonprofit organizations.